It is easy to recycle a phone and selling your old mobile can be quick, easy and give you some extra cash.
Just like the choice in new mobiles, networks and price plans, there are an almost staggering number of companies who will recycle a phone in return for cash so it is important that you select the one that will give you the best return.
Top Tips to get the most cash when you recycle a phone:
- Companies pay the most for phones that are in good working condition
- The more recent the model, the more you are likely to receive
- Many companies require the phone is either unlocked or locked to a UK network
- Remember to back up or clear any personal data from your mobile before you send it away
- Even if you handset is broken or an older model, some companies will pay something for it and will ensure it is properly disposed of when you recycle a phone with them.
At SnapMobile we look at the most popular companies that will recycle a phone and compare which will pay you the most.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to use SnapMobile to see how much your mobile could be worth.